Composite Laminator – Night Shift
Established in 2014, Advanced Materials is part of the Progressive Technology group and has grown to be a leading supplier of composite tooling and inserts to a diverse range of industries.
An award-winning, first choice supplier to Motorsport, Advanced Materials occupies a state-of-the-art 18,000 sq.ft facility in Newbury, Berkshire.
Offering a vertically integrated service from design, pattern-making, tooling, inserts and fully finished carbon fibre components, the business aims to re-enforce its position as one of the leading suppliers to the composite industry.
Job Title: Composite Laminator (Night Shift)
- Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years’ composite laminating experience in motorsport, automotive or aerospace industry.
- Knowledge and track record of working to technical drawings, specifications and complex customer requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of working with multiple different materials and composite manufacturing processes
- Experience of working as a part of a team, creating a positive environment and atmosphere that results in parts being manufactured to schedule to the desired quality.
- Previous knowledge of Progress Plus ERP system is desirable, but training would be provided.
- Working for the Production Manager, the Night Shift Composite Laminator will support with the daily workload for the team, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
- Interface with the company ERP system to ensure traceability of all manufactured components.
- Adaptable and willing to meet the demands of the customers and business during busy periods of the year.
Additional Details / Considerations
- As our core business resides in Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace, having an interest in these sectors can be beneficial, but not essential.
- Advanced Materials is a fast-paced exciting business that works in conjunction with many industries, therefore an interest in looking to deliver on challenging projects throughout the year as part of a team is important.
- Working as part of a team and succeeding as a team with a passion for delivering high quality components.
- Night Shift, 40 hours per week, full time position
- Overtime is available during seasonal peaks in workload
- 20 days holiday.
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Competitive rates of pay
- Private health care
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Company phone
- Subsidised onsite kitchen
- Subsidised gym membership
To discuss this role further, send us an email or call 01635 500480.
Alternatively, email your CV directly to Daniel Smith