Accounts Assistant / Administrator
Progressive Technology Ltd is a rapidly expanding Engineering Business based in Newbury Berkshire.
Progressive Technology Group of companies has grown to be a leading supplier of CNC machined components, an award winning, first choice supplier to motorsport and other industries, we have a reputation for innovation, development, and rapid product turnaround.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Administrator to join us.
Please note the role will be officed based only.
Your main responsibility will be to support the Senior Finance Assistant with the day-to-day operations and functioning of the accounting department, as well as supporting the management accountants in the production of the Management accounts for some of the Group Companies.
Role activities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supplier Payment Runs
- Input of Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Input of Sales Ledger Invoices
- Processing Payments/Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Dealing with Customer/Supplier Requests
- Assisting with Year End Audit Preparation
- General admin duties
- Knowledge of accounting systems would be beneficial but not essential.
- A good understanding of MS Office would also be desirable.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great with interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
Why should you apply
- Permanent position (full time)
- 5 weeks annual holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Competitive pay
- On-site parking
- Private health
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Free meal prepared daily by our resident chef
- Subsidised gym membership
To discuss this role further, send us an email or call 01635 500480.
Alternatively, email your CV directly to the HR Department