Established in 1977, we are industry-leading sub-contract engineers.
The Progressive Technology Group is made of three specialist divisions:
- Progressive Advanced Machining, for CNC multi-axis machining
- Progressive Additive Manufacturing, for additive manufacturing (otherwise known as DMLS)
- Progressive Advanced Materials, for fully-finished carbon components, class-leading patterns and structural foams
We produce complicated work to extremely high standards, in very short timeframes, across the many sectors in which we work.
Continued growth is driven by our highly skilled workforce, operating state-of-the-art plant machinery with shifts running 24/7 for 365 days of the year.
We are award winning, approved AS9100 supplier to several leading Formula One teams, and we are trusted by many clients in the demanding Aerospace, Medical and Defence industries.
Take a look inside our manufacturing facility >>>
- 1977: Progressive Jig & Tooling, originally a small sub-contract engineering firm, founded by Bill Pinchin in Overton, Hampshire
- 1996: Ross Pinchin appointed Managing Director
- 2000: Progressive Jig & Tooling invests in its first CNC machine
- 2009: Change of name to Progressive Technology Ltd.
- 2013: Progressive Technology rapidly outgrows Bone Lane and relocates to new premises
- 2014: Progressive Advanced Materials is established, supplying composite machined patterns, prototypes and composite inserts
- 2015: New shift patterns introduced to run 24/7, 365 days a year
- 2015: Purpose-built apprentice training academy is established
- 2016: Integration of Epicor ERP software
- 2017: A third manufacturing division is established; Progressive Additive Manufacturing
- 2017: Progressive Advanced Materials win twin prestigious awards from AMG Petronas; ‘Supplier of the Year’ and ‘Best Supplier – Composite Commodity Group’
- 2018: Sales revenues reach £15.5m, with a headcount totalling 160
- 2019: Expansion into additional factory space with increased machining capacity
- 2021: Investment into second site at Abex Road as Progressive Advanced Materials expands into composite manufacture
- 2022: Winners of the Rolls-Royce ‘Best New Supplier’ award
- 2022: Progressive Advanced Machining and Progressive Additive Manufacturing achieve AS9100 quality accreditation
How We Work
Send us your request and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We produce complicated work, to extremely high standards, in very short time-frames. For more details on our capabilities check out our plant list.
Our Inspection team will ensure your order meets your dimensional and surface finish requirements.
We operate a wholly owned 24hr delivery service to ensure your parts are delivered on time, every time.
In the unlikely event we discover any issues, we are committed to taking steps to ensure we resolve them.